Haval Career Opportunity
- To prepare & analyzes financial statements and recommendations for concerning financial performance to Top Management and the Board of Directors.
- To make annual capital plan that aligns with overall business plans and strategies, and reviews the capital plan with Top Management and the Board of Directors.
- To monitor of funds utilization as per company policy and prepare monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual financial reports for the use of top management or the board of directors.
- To analyze the break-even-point, profitability, inventory system and material management.
- To ensure that all financial policies of the organization are in compliance with the provisions of the Statutory / Regulatory bodies and in compliance with the Bangladesh and International Accounting Standards, Auditing Standards etc.
- Monitoring, Coordinating and controlling of overall Accounts and Finance related activities, like Fund and loan management, accounts receivables & payable, daily transections, vendor’s payment.
- Maintaining liaison and high level of relationship with banks, insurance, tax authorities and other regulatory bodies and serve as company representative with external and internal auditors.
- Coordinating and monitoring with other departments such as Procurement, Marketing, Import, Export and commercial activities like LC opening, acceptance, amendment, GSP and import and export documents done appropriately in timely manner. and also providing solution about LC related issues including C&F, Transport & custom bond.
- Dealing with banks like Commercial transactions, Finance related transactions, Insurance, Loan management and export realization.
- Monitoring and Supervising Supply chain management activities, timely update of all transactions in ERP and ensuring accuracy.
- Monitoring and ensuring all yearly renewal activities like Trade License, TIN, ERC, IRC, Membership, BOND, insurance & also updating all kinds of register.
- Follow up L/C, acceptance, amendment, cancellation, retirement and payment process and suggest to open LC (Sight/Deferred/Local/Foreign/UPAS/EDF) by analyzing financial benefit.
- To monitor & Check over Auditing the monthly salary & wages & Overtime bills including other bills for day-to-day Revenue and capital expenditures under the Group.
- To Check the Implementation Income Tax & VAT Act & Rules, Company Act, Labor Rules regarding company matters.
- To monitor all open legal issues involving the company and legal issues affecting the investment.
- Be capable of demonstrating excellent management and leadership qualities.
- Have a high level of interpersonal communication skills and be proficient in both English and Bangla; and have a strong proficiency in the use of computer applications, in particular financial management software/enterprise resource planning systems and spreadsheets.
- Master of Finance and/or Accounting (MBA/MCom) from a reputed institution
- Preferred Professional Certification: FCA/ ACA
Years of Experience
Total not more than 15 years of which at least 4-5 years in CFO role.
Salary and Benefits
Attractive compensation package commensurate with candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: November 13, 2022
- Preference to applicants with experience in automobile sector
- Please mention: Current/last salary if any, expected salary.
- Current location
- If selected, approximate joining date
- Must attach recent color picture
- If you are unable to fill out the form, please send your updated CV to: email@example.com