To enter into a business partnership with Haval, potential dealers will have to:
- Agree with the business concept and values of the Haval brand and are willing to forge a longstanding strategic partnership with the brand;
- Have experience in the automotive business (e.g. operations, sales and marketing);
- Have independent corporate capacity and a license for automobile distribution;
- Have financial stability and financing channels compatible with Haval’s brand operation to ensure the continuity of Haval’s business operation, marketing, and after-sales service;
- Have land (or an existing showroom) compliant with Haval’s construction standards, and be able to provide construction plans according to Haval’s network construction standard.