Here are some common questions about HAVAL.
To locate your nearest Haval dealer, please visit at our page “HAVAL BANGLADESH”. Showroom address: Ace Autos (Pvt.) Ltd, 204/A Gulshan-Tejgaon link road, Dhaka-1208
The Haval range of SUVs is only available with turbocharged petrol engines. The future will be complementary by a mix of hybrid, plug-in hybrid and electric powertrains.
As part of HAVAL policy we do not facilitate or recommend the disconnection of airbags where these are part of the initial specification of the vehicle.
Each vehicle has a unique serial number which is used by the automotive industry to identify individual vehicles. This is known as an International Standards Organisation Vehicle Identification Number (ISOVIN or VIN). The VIN consists of a structured combination of 17 characters and is located on the bottom corner of the windscreen on the passenger’s side.
- A VIN stays with the vehicle for its entire life and is often used by service departments to identify the vehicle and service parts.
- Its needed if there are warranty claims.
- It helps when parts are ordered.
- Some Insurance companies may also refer to VINs as a means of identifying a vehicle.
- Other organisations including Insurance companies may also refer to VINs as a means of identifying a vehicle.